- Who Knew Freedom of Speech Would be So Complicated?
- Energy #18 – How Bad is the OEB, Anyway?
- The “Lives” Series – Every Person is Interesting
- Energy #17 – Death Spiral
- Trump Redux: Us Against the Swamp
- Lives #11 – A Potemkin Marriage
- Lives #10 – A Happy Life
- Energy #16 – The Big Build
- Lives #9 – So How Would You Have Reacted?
- Multiple Sclerosis
Category Archives: Lives
[This is the eleventh in a series of stories about interesting people I’ve known, called “Lives”. I don’t know whether you would call it non-fiction, or fiction. I’ve changed the names, and some of the details, so that the individuals … Continue reading
This is a story about Jeanne. Jeanne’s story encompasses her whole life, really, but even she would acknowledge that her husband Bobby’s death was a turning point. Many things happened before and leading up to his death. Some of them … Continue reading