- Lives #13 – #MeToo?
- Energy #21 – Guelph Hydro: Fifteen Claims
- Lives #4 Update – Susan Grows Up
- Energy #20 – An Open Letter to Guelph Hydro Customers
- The Scalable Universe
- Energy #19 – Regulatory Capture
- Small Business Tax Avoidance Proposals
- Lives #12: A Star
- Who Knew Freedom of Speech Would be So Complicated?
Category Archives: Travel
[This is the twelfth in a series of stories about interesting people I’ve known, called “Lives”. I don’t know whether you would call it non-fiction, or fiction. I’ve changed the names, and some of the details, so that the individuals … Continue reading
Nine degrees on Saturday. Seven degrees on Sunday. Rain. 29 km/hr headwind. I was suspicious. It took less than an hour of intense (but fair) cross-examination of the organizers of the Red Deer MS Ride to get them to admit … Continue reading
Do you want to try an exercise in understanding yourself? Here is a test. Make a list of all of the cities you have ever visited, any time in your life. Don’t be lazy. Actually write it down. Even doing … Continue reading