- The Scalable Universe
- Energy #19 – Regulatory Capture
- Small Business Tax Avoidance Proposals
- Lives #12: A Star
- Who Knew Freedom of Speech Would be So Complicated?
- Energy #18 – How Bad is the OEB, Anyway?
- The “Lives” Series – Every Person is Interesting
- Energy #17 – Death Spiral
- Trump Redux: Us Against the Swamp
Tag Archives: Politics
[This is my analysis of current government proposals to change the private corporation tax rules, limiting certain tax planning schemes. It has also been filed as a submission to the Minister of Finance.] Background and Summary I own a small … Continue reading
This article originally started with the sentence “I can’t remember the last time I agreed with Jeffrey Lord.” That may no longer be true. It’s true that his conservative views are about as far away from my more liberal approach … Continue reading