- The Scalable Universe
- Energy #19 – Regulatory Capture
- Small Business Tax Avoidance Proposals
- Lives #12: A Star
- Who Knew Freedom of Speech Would be So Complicated?
- Energy #18 – How Bad is the OEB, Anyway?
- The “Lives” Series – Every Person is Interesting
- Energy #17 – Death Spiral
- Trump Redux: Us Against the Swamp
Tag Archives: Society
This article originally started with the sentence “I can’t remember the last time I agreed with Jeffrey Lord.” That may no longer be true. It’s true that his conservative views are about as far away from my more liberal approach … Continue reading
Here it comes, the triumph of good over evil. Trump will fall. There is unrestrained glee throughout the land (well, until they get a little more of Mike Pence, perhaps). So that’s it, right? Not so fast, you liberal tree-huggers. … Continue reading